Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow, snow, and more snow :o(

We received about 9 inches of snow this past Friday and Saturday, and another round coming tomorrow. I normally like snow but don't like driving in it! Our first clinic appointment is Wednesday and I REALLY don't want to miss it!! I am so thankful we live so close to the MDA clinic at Children's Hospital! I just discovered today that there are only 3 MDA clinics in Ohio...and we are practically down the street from one of them ;o).

I am still amazed at how many people are affected by Duchenne. I am still meeting people, mostly online, who have sons, brothers, and husbands with it. Yes, you read that right, some men are into their 20's, 30's and 40's with Duchenne!! It is not common, but it still gives me hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment